What is FootGolf?
FootGolf is a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf. The game is played with a regulation #5 soccer ball at a golf course facility on shortened holes with 21-inch diameter cups.
The rules largely correspond to the rules of golf. FootGolf as a game is played throughout the world in many different forms, but as a sport, it is regulated by the Federation for International FootGolf (FIFG)
How much is it to play?
9 holes walking: $12
18 holes walking: $18
Motorized Cart: $5.00 per person for 9 holes
FootGolf Ball rental: $3
- Call us at 513-777-2090
- Visit our website at www.greencrestgolf.com
- Download our app from apple and droid market. Search Green Crest!
Who can play FootGolf?
- Everyone can play this game! GREAT FOR FAMILIES! (Age 4 and up)
- The ease of playing makes this game enjoyable for all skill levels
- Great for Team Building, CORPORATE OUTINGS, Youth Groups, School Functions, Fundraisers
- Schedule your Outing today by calling 513-777-2090!
The Basic FootGolf Rules
- Must wear athletic shoes or turf shoes (Absolutely no soccer cleats)
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects.
Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes receiving a one stroke penalty.
Green Crest Local FootGolf Rules
- Do not walk on the Golf Greens or play shots from green! Gym shoes or turf shoes allowed. (No soccer cleats allowed)
- Please see FootGolf Map for routing of each hole.
- Please make sure to keep up with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standard will be moved forward to recapture their position on the course.
- Carts are never to be driven on the tees or greens they must stay 30 yards from greens and on cart paths near tees.
- No personal or outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Please respect the golfers.