Green Crest Outing Rules
- FINAL RESERVATIONS: The final number of golfers in your outing must be received 10 days prior to the outing. An adjustment of no more or no less than 10% of the final number is permissible. In order to make an adjustment to the final numbers, the outing leader is responsible for contacting Jason Harter or the Pro Shop at Green Crest Golf Club.
The outing leader is responsible for the final numbers agreed upon in the contract, which includes all no-shows.
- SEVERE WEATHER: In the event of severe weather causing the outing to be cancelled on the date contracted. Green Crest and the outing leader will meet in an attempt to reschedule the outing. Rescheduling is subject to date availability, and if a date cannot be agreed upon, the $100 deposit will be returned.
- OUTING ROSTER: It is important that the outing leader provide an organized list of the golfer’s names participating in the outing to Green Crest Golf Club. In addition, provide a detailed list of the order in which your groups should be placed by the Starter. Please bring two copies.
Prizes and merchandise must come directly from Green Crest Golf Club. You may either purchase golf merchandise as prizes, or buy Pro Shop merchandise gift
certificates. It is not permissible to bring merchandise purchased outside of Green Crest Golf Club. However, donated merchandise is acceptable.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Food, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto Green Crest premises. State Law prohibits any public distribution of alcohol. No coolers are allowed. Green Crest has coolers you can use at no charge with the purchase of all types of beverages.
CARTS & RULES: Outings are responsible to adhere to the cart rules established for that particular day. Weather and course maintenance will determine the cart rules.
Green Crest Golf Club staff will administer carts as each starting time gets near in order to prevent congestion and confusion.
- GOVERNING PRINCIPAL: All outing participants must abide by the rules and regulations that have been established by Green Crest Golf Club. It is the outing leader’s responsibility to convey all rules and regulations to participants.
- SHOTGUN STARTS: Green Crest will only arrange a shotgun start on a weekend if the outing organizer is willing to financially commit to 120 players or more. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is due to reserve a shotgun start. The deposit for a shotgun start is due 3 weeks prior to the outing.
- WAVE START FORMAT: The wave format uses both sides of the course and allows us to start 8 players per tee time. This is a very popular format for large outings (minimum of 90 golfers) that will halve the time of a single tee start. This format requires a $100 deposit due 3 weeks prior to the outing.