Green Crest Golf Club Rules
- PACE OF PLAY: Green Crest Golf Course has established a time of 4 ½ hours for the outings pace of play. Outings that have trouble maintaining this standard may be asked by (golfer assistance) to speed up their pace of play, skip a hole, or vacate the golf course in return for a rain check.
- SPECTATORS: No spectators are allowed on the course! Only Green Crest employees can drive beverage carts, ranger, and take out hole signs. If you have people who are going to run games on certain holes our employees must take them out to those locations.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Food, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto Green Crest premises. State Law prohibits any public distribution of alcohol. No coolers are allowed. We have coolers you can use for free with the purchase of all types of beverages.
- CARTS & RULES: Weather and course maintenance will determine the cart rules. Green Crest Golf Course staff will administer carts as each starting time gets near in order to prevent congestion and confusion.
- ALCOHOL DISTRIBUTION: Only the staff at Green Crest Golf Course is permitted to dispense alcoholic beverages from the clubhouse or beverage cart.
- GOVERNING PRINCIPAL: All outing participants must abide by the rules and regulations that have been established by Green Crest Golf Course. It is the outing leaders responsibility to convey the above rules and regulations to participants.