Junior Tuesday $13
Juniors play from 7:00 am.-1:00 pm for just $13.
At Green Crest our vision is to provide junior golfers a place to play, compete, enjoy people their own age, and become better golfers. We provide a relaxed, fun atmosphere for kids to practice with their peers. There is no commitment, just an opportunity to play and learn this great game.
- We are back to Tuesday for our Junior Day!
- Tee times run from 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in 8-minute intervals.
- Players will need to “Get Golf Approved” before being allowed to play on Junior Tuesday this summer. See details below.
- Juniors are defined as high school age and younger.
- The Crest Grill is open for food and refreshments
We’re Committed to Helping Junior Players Develop
Through instruction, opportunities to play, aggressive junior pricing, no tee time blackouts, junior leagues, and club pricing at cost, Green Crest strives to serve all your junior golfer’s needs.
EVERY Junior golfer under the age of 16 that plays on Junior Tuesday (without a parent) must meet one of these criteria:
- Take our Get Golf Approved class, a 1-1/2 hour program costing $35 consisting of an instructor and 4-6 students
- Currently playing or have played on a school golf team
- Playing on a junior tournament circuit
- A regular student of the Crest Academy
The purpose of the Get Golf Approved class is to properly teach junior golfers the five key components to being self-reliant on the golf course. This class is taught by Crest Academy instructors who have extensive experience in golf and/or have played competitive golf.
- Knowing the rules and etiquette that govern all play on the golf course.
- Educate our junior players to take proper care of the course while playing.
- Teach them how to keep the proper pace of play on the golf course.
- Educate them on how important safety is on the course.
- Provide an excellent mentoring experience for golfers to learn from successful experienced players.
You can enroll your junior golfer for any of our Get Golf Approved sessions by calling the Pro Shop at 513-777-2090, visiting the Pro Shop to register them, or using our new secure online store to register online: https://www.greencrestgolf.com/shop/
The Basics Camp 2019
Taught by Jason Harter (Director of Golf, Crest Academy) and Green Crest staff, our focus is to teach the basics of the game of golf. We start at the beginning and teach the simple concepts that build a foundation for all great golf swings. Students will learn basic concepts, practice these concepts, receive one-on-one instruction and be observed and coached while demonstrating them. These camps are designed to group students with similar ages and physical abilities, however, some exceptions may be made.
We look forward to teaching this great game to your junior golfers!
- Putting– Students will learn the proper setup, mechanics of the stroke, and simple drills
- Chipping– Students will learn technique, high chip and low chip, and rules for choosing which type of chip to use
- The Swing– Students will learn grip, stance, posture, alignment, and the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- The Driver– Students will see the differences between a driver and iron swing and will learn the basic concepts of driving the golf ball.
Cost: $120…Each class limited to 12 Students!
June 3-6 8:30 – 10:00 am Ages 8-14
June 17-20 8:30 – 10:00 am Ages 8-14
June 24-27 8:30 – 10:00 am Ages 8-14
July 8- 11 8:30 – 10:00 am Ages 8-14
July 22-25 8:30 – 10:00 am Ages 8-14
You can enroll your junior golfer for any of our Basic Camp sessions by calling the Pro Shop at 513-777-2090, visiting the Pro Shop to register them, or using our new secure online store to register online: https://www.greencrestgolf.com/shop/
Family Golf Every Afternoon
Family Golf now Every Day
6:00 pm to Dusk
Spend quality family time at Green Crest. All players welcome, experienced and novice alike!
Introduce your daughters and sons to the game they can play for their entire life.
One adult and one junior …
9-holes $32.00 w/cart, $20 walk
6-holes $21.50 w/cart, $15 walk
3-holes $10.75 w/cart, $7 walk
6 holes walking $2.50 / 6 holes riding $5.25